[pct-l] NApster

Not anything to do with the PCT but I've been using Napster to download songs
I've been longing to hear for decades - everything from Hank Williams'
Jambalya  and Hey Good Lookin' to George Benson's Breezin' to Frank Sinatra's
That's Life, CCR's Looking Out My Back Door, Cyndi Lauper's Girls Just want
to Have Fun, Stevie Wonder's My Cheri Amour, Van Morrison's Moondance , Billy
Idol's White Wedding and the Temptation's My Papa was a Rolling Stone.
Napster is the greatest thing since sliced bread!!!Any song you can imagine
is there for free - at least for now. I must admit -  a tape player with
earphones would be great to have to listen to tunes for a while before
nodding off to sleep in a tent but I wouldn't use it while hiking because it
would distract me from some of the reasons I was there for.