[pct-l] MP3's VS Walkmans

I am glad to see that this topic has come up.  I have been wondering about
this for a while now.  What I would like to know is how long the batteries
last on an MP3 player compared to a traditional walkman?  I found that one
set of cheep batteries could last me between resupply points.  Also I was
wondering if it made a difference wether the music was recorded at a high or
low quality on the MP3 player.  I've read that some players can hold up to 8
hours of low quality music.

Gretzky

multipart/alternative
  text/html