[pct-l] It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Tin Can Stove Man!!!!!!!

Greetings mortals!

It is I, Tin Can Stove Man, the most powerful superhero the hiking world has
ever known! From my secret sanctum sanctorium
on the outer moon of Neptune, I have heard pitiful cries of distress from
hapless hikers planning their 2001 thru hike of the
Pacific Crest Trail!! In vain, they grunt, straining their tired muscles as
they attempt to lift their heavy, expensive, corporate,
gasoline-burning camp stoves! They gnash their teeth and rend their garments
in frustration as the jet from their MSR Whisperlite
once again clogs up, forcing them to dine on cold crunchy noodles!!! "There
has to be a better way!!!!!"  they wail!!! Tin Can
Stove Man feels your pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaargh the pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, my friends, there is a BETTER WAY!!!! Tin Can Stove Man can help you to
see the light and that light is the warm blue
flame of a smoothly purring, light weight tin can stove and it is good!!!!!
The tin can stove is the answer, the way, the
truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  It is patented by nobody!! it costs nothing!! it
weighs nothing!! (well just about nothing) it looks groovy!!!!!!
And it can be yours for nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes that's right!!! For the low, low price of $00.00, you can be the proud
owner of a brand new stove!!! You can be the envy
of your friends and neighbors!!!!!!  Potential sexual partners of the
appropriate gender and sexual orientation will flock to you in
droves!!!!!!  Tin Can Stove Man knows that some of you are planning on
starting your 2001 thru-hike with a heavy (aargh!!)
complicated (ug!!!), ugly (ooo!!!), expensive (yuk!!) corporate stove!!! He
knows from painful experience the heartbreak and
consternation that such a decision can bring, and wants to help you avoid
the mistakes he made!!!  So here's what you can do:

Send an email to tincanstoveman@hotmail.com  and give him your snail mail
address.  Using his amazing superpowers, he will
assemble a custom-made tin-can stove and send it to you, along with
instructions for its care and feeding, for ABSOLUTELY
FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tin Can Stove Man does this as a service to the
thru-hiking community and asks nothing in return except
for the satisfaction of knowing that he has prevented the fear and loathing
that can result from bringing (gasp!) THE WRONG
STOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Go ahead punk, let TIN CAN STOVE MAN make
your day!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Up, up, and