[pct-l] Resupply Questions from Amigo

I have found that it works well in Oregon to use (northbound in order)
Ashland, Crater Lake, Shelter Cove, Ollalie, Cascade Locks, which means
skipping Hyatt Lake, Elk Lake, Sisters, and Timberline. If all you need is
to pick up a food box and leave again (without having to pay a holding fee),
then Ollalie is easily one of the most convenient resupply places on the
entire PCT. And it's not a bad carry to go from there straight into Cascade
Locks. Neither is it too difficult to go from Shelter Cove to Ollalie.
Dealing with resupply logistics a little less often is sometimes worth the
extra weight of a day or two of food.

In Washington I would definately have a box in White Pass, Skykomish and
Stehekin. If you don't mind marginal selection and higher prices, you can
get by at Snoqualmie, especially since it's a shorter carry out of there. If
you're not tight on money (and if you ignore the usually bursting hiker box
there), some have been known to resupply entirely out of the bakery in
Stehekin to get the rest of the way to Manning...

wc

ps - hi Ken and Marcia