[pct-l] trail treats

Hey!  Nutrageous bars have more calories per ounce carried than Snickers,
and they taste great, too.  They are also still edible once frozen - a plus
for winter hiking.

Too bad I didn't discover Nutty Buddies until two weeks after I finished my
AT thruhike.  :-)

Guess, I'll just have to hike the PCT or something.  :-)

Mara