[pct-l] Mountainsmith Mountainlight 5000

I got a Kelty Flight  for Christmas. Its exactly the same as the Kelty Cloud
but made of different material and therefore weighs about 4 ounces more. The
REAL difference is that the Cloud is $500 while the Flight is $200. I figure
4 ounces isn't worth $300. I love its versatility. I've already stripped it
down to 1.4 pounds for a couple of winter day hikes. EVERYTHING  can be
removed from it to make it suitable for any type of outing.