[pct-l] NEW! PCT Services

At 05:30 PM 1/12/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello, my name is Valerie Conner, I am the Systems Controller for a
>great new company that provides deliveries for re-supply (caches) for

No disrespect but aren't these prices kind of high? I took a look at their
site a week or so ago (someone else mentioned it on this list) and at the
time they had prices (they seem to be gone now) but I recall the "premium"
package costing $5000.00! And you still have to ship your stuff to them!

I _do_ think there is a place for this type of service but for someone who
just ships your packages (and maybe re-arranges them beforehand), $5K
is a little steep, especially considering some of us will pay about that much
for our entire trip.

Jim "Coaster" Serio - PCT 2001