[pct-l] Re: Rocks< the Press party and muscular women

CMountainDave writes:

<< Sorry,guys, but it's been my experience that a woman with a good set of
muscular thighs can walk any man right into the ground. Never ever get into a
stamina contest with one unless you want your ego bruised along with your
feet! >>

I started with one of these in '77 and literally walked her into the ground.
She went back to Daddy, whining after just five days with tendonitis in a
knee.  Under your statement that would then not qualify me as a "man".
Hmmmm?  This reminds me of a joke:

A woman walks into a bar and sits down next to a true looking cowboy.  She
orders a drink and asks him if he is a real cowboy.  He answers "Well, Ma'am,
 I guess I am cause from the time I get up in the morning until the time I go
to bed, I ride a horse, fix fences, rustle cattle and do just about every
thing you can to a damn cow.  How about you?  What are you?"

She thinks about this for a minute and answers "Well, sir, from the time I
get up in the morning until the time I go to bed at night, I can't stop
thinking of women and so I guess that you would have to call me a lesbian."
The cowboy contemplates this and continues on his drink.

The woman finishes her drink, pays the bartender, wishes the cowboy a good
day and leaves.  A few minutes later a guy walks into the bar and sits down
next to the cowboy, looks him over and asks him if he is a real cowboy.

The cowboy thinks for a minute and then says "Well, sir, until a few minutes
ago I thought I was but I guess that what I really am is a lesbian!"

Happy New Year!!

Greg "Strider" Hummel

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net