Re: [pct-l] Rocks

blisterfree writes:

<< My sense of self, hopes and fears, the dreams I had last night...

 and Cheez Whiz. >>

Okay, let's start with your sense of self:  Your sense is a chemical reaction
in the normal function of your brain, an organ made up mostly of water,
carbon and cellulose.  Water, H2O, contrary to a previous post (along with
fire) are indirectly derived from rocks. A volcanic eruption emits water in
the form of steam or moisture, along with many other minerals, chemical
compounds and gases.

Next, your hopes:  Hmmm, definitely directly derived from rocks, nuf said.

Next, your fears:  Brick is widely known to fear no one and no thing.  Comon,
Brick, nice try but you can't trick me!

Next, the dreams you had last night:  Oh, my!

Next, Cheez Wiz:  Cheez wiz is made from milk products and CO2.  CO2 is
directly derived from rocks.  Milk products come from cows, derived from
grass, derived from rocks.

Greg "Strider" Hummel

(I just want you to know that I think my husband is
CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "Laurie Hummel")