[pct-l] Shameless self-promotion of Menacing Vegetables web site

Hey all pct list-ers,
I just found out today that my friend Tanner, who had been maintaining a web
site for the Menacing Vegetables' Y2K PCT trek, has finally added updates
for the final month of the Trail, through Washington.  It's a good 3 months
out of date, I know, but its still got some pretty cool pictures, stories,
etc...  Check it out:

http://www.tannercritz.com/pct2000/index.htm

The new stuff is at the bottom of the page.

Staggerin' Willie
Charter Member of T.H.A.T.H.
(Thru-Hikers Against Thru-Hiking)

ps-- Mimi, I like all of the astrological updates.  Keep 'em coming.