[pct-l] Can`t let go off the Trailclothes

I`m sitting here in the middle of the night in front of this computer with
the pijama and my fleezejacket, on my left hand I am wearing my trailwatch.
When I drive the car to work, or when I go out, I catch myself wearing my
red fleezepullover, the 803`s and also the hat which I got from good old
Monte.

When it`s raining outside I take the black rainjacket. And since there is
not a lot of snow right now, I sometimes go hiking with my boots. I wore my
tevas at work until a week ago, when I go jogging I take my red hikingpants
and the red bandana (plus the 803`s). The mittens are close by, ready for
the winter. Can`t let go off those clothes, they give me back so many
memories. My orange shirt is in the cupboard, I am sure, if there is the
first warm summerday, I will wear it...

I am on a different Trail right now, but the clothes didn`t change much.
I miss the Trail.

Swiss Miss