RE: [pct-l] Raw Foods

RE: Further more, any raise of gas prices and or natural gas prices is a
direct result of list members Greg
Hummel. Tom Reynolds and "IronMan" Brick as their part of the larger energy
conspiracy.

Ha! Another commie remark from our resident liberal. Anyone knows that Greg,
Brick and I do more than our share of creating gas on this list.

Remember, however, no one ever failed on a PCT thruhike as long as he/she
relied on a steady diet of [cooked] pepperoni pizza. This would undoubtably
be true of dehydrated pepperoni pizza as well. The "life force" in pepperoni
pizza is stronger than dehydration can kill.

Tom

To:            Montedodge@aol.com
Cc:            pct-l@edina.hack.net