Re: [pct-l] PCT Reststops

Who needs a high-tech outhouse? Most places would work fine with a
simple pit with a wooden box over it (with a litter against the
critters). On the Suiattle River Trail in the Northern Cascades they
were really great. For climbing, like on Mt Rainier, you would need
something more, of course. By the way: I remember having a cold butt
on Rainier, while in Norway they made the seats out of styrofoam
which felt as if it was warmed up especially for you...

To:            <pct-l@edina.hack.net>