[pct-l] Good Morning

Yesterday I gave my presentation to the other student teachers, so now I'm
done.  The only thing I have left to do is march.  Dan ordered a PCT data
book for me, and also Karen Berger's new book.  Did anyone else use the data
book when they hiked?  I use the AT data book all the time when I did the AT,
but I'm not certain the data book will be useful on the PCT.  Last night we
also met witht they guy who will be shuttling us on the FT.  During
Christmases, we're knocking off miles on the FT...nothing like the PCT, but
it beats sitting around during the holidays.  Gail

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net