[pct-l] RE: This land is your land, this land is my land

Yep, Willie, violent agreement.

This doesn't mean that I can do whatever I want on this land or that I don't
have to pay for maintenance of it. I, as everybody, wishes that my taxes pay
for administration of this land to my benefit [hiking] but the rancher
believes that it should include his benefit [grazing] and the average couch
potato just wants to collect revenue to pay for free whatever....

The result? That this land is "made for you and me" means nothing "because
we can't agree" [even rhymes]

Tom