[pct-l] Signal to noise ratio

People,

I just read pct list #1324, and I am pretty bothered/annoyed by the amount
of off-topic blather on the list.  Yes I know, the democans don't like the
republicrats, and vice versa, and lots of folks don't like "Bill."  Great.
People, this is _boring_.  Boring boring boring.  Why don't we all just do
this:  after writing a post, re-read it and ask yourself "does this have
anything to do with the PCT?"  If so, great!, post it.  If not, then don't
send it to the pct-list.  Simple.  Thanks.

Staggerin' Willie.

ps  Sly, just how long did it take you to finish the trail?

To:            "'Staggerin' Willie'" <staggerinwillie@hotmail.com>, PCT-L@backcountry.net