RE: [pct-l] It's gonna all be better now

Jerry-
You missed my point. I don't think Republican or Democrat makes a
difference. If anything, Al Gore is more environment friendly and would
affect the PCT more positively, or less negatively.

My point is that coinservative Republican business oweners and investors
will react negatively to the court ruling. The economy is on edge now anyway
and even a small withdrawl of money or business confidence will sent the
economy into a recession.