[pct-l] New California Guidebook

I just ordered the 2000 edition of the Oregon/Washington guidebook and am
trying to figure out the deal with the California edition.  From what I can
tell there is a 1995 edition/2000 update currently available.

Is this just the 1995 book with some additional information in the back?  I
seem to have a 1997 update so I figure I should just be able to get the 2000
update info from the Wilderness Press website rather than buy a whole new
book.  Is this correct?

Many Thanks,
Todd

To:            pct-l@backcountry.net