[pct-l] Register info, etc.

Well, I just recently received the register information from Campo for the
last two years. So it'll take sometime to get information sorted out between
both ends of the trail. When it's complete, I'll just post it in the
discussion section of the PCTA site. It may take a while, I'm pretty well
booked on projects.

I'm also interested in someone doing a write up of last year's ADZPCTKO.
I've got photo scanned in from Willee Color, including the group picture.
I'd like some text to go with them.  It would be nice to mention something
about next years even also. So if you're interested let me know.

Thanks,

Ron Moak
PCTA Web Master - http://www.pcta.org

To:            pct-l@edina.hack.net