RE: [pct-l] Y2K thru-hike completions

In my opinion:

If it is in the registers it is already public information.

Copying the register onto the web while citing the source
as the registers would not be offensive to me as I have already
publicized my name.

That is one reason I do not sign peak or other registers as I do not want
it public knowledge which of the exact 350+ peaks I have climbed
or trails Ihave completed unless I choose to release those details.

Others freely sign the "public" registers. I put public in quote
because, clearly, not many of the public go to exam registers
at Campo or Bear Creek spire or Denali, for example.

--Rich Calliger

To:            "Ronald Moak" <ronm@fallingwater.com>, "Pacific Crest Trail" <pct-l@backcountry.net>, "(R.J.Calliger)" <calliger@infolane.com>