RE: [pct-l] Y2K thru-hike completions

Right now I've got the one of the most complete list of hikers who've hiked
the PCT last summer. It's compiled from those who stopped in at Skykomish,
the registers at the Canadian and Mexican borders. It contains their start
and finish dates. From what I've seen there are a few missing from the list.
People flying under the radar.

It does not contain a number of those that dropped out along the way.

So far we've got over 90 individuals who started at Campo and arrived at the
Canadian border.

I'm not exactly sure what to do with the list. I'd like to publish it to the
web, but have concerns about peoples privacy.

Any thoughts?

Ron "Fallingwater" Moak
PCT 2000 - http://www.fallingwater.com/pct2000