Re: [pct-l] boots

Since this thread is into socks also, I'll put in my plug for Smart Wool.  I
used to hike in rag wool socks and always had sweaty feet when ever I
packed.  After being turned on to Smart Wool, my feet stay dry all day long,
even in plastic boots.  The drawbacks are price and durability.  I've not
taken them on any trips beyond 8 days, but I don't think they will hold up
like rag wool.  But all socks have to be washed frequently to get life out
of them.

IMHO

Ed