[pct-l] Fix your Feet

 John Vonhof's book is a " must read " for any thru-hiker!!!  I have learned
much more in reading in one afternoon than 25 years of hiking. My hiking
friends are very impressed with new balance 803's for hiking, which happen to
be on sale at REI right now for 65.00. REI claims this model will be replaced
by the newer " 804's " after December. Anybody out there ever used "
Bravesoldier wound cream that contains tea leaf oil?? Sounds like great stuff
and was told that tea leaf oil works great for toe nail fungus. Monte