[pct-l] Re: average miles per day

This might be a little late, considering we were hiking all of Washington
when this was on the list, but we just averaged 27 miles a day for the
length of the state.  The weather was beautiful.  We had sunny days, every
day.  It was great to be hiking long miles and actual seeing WA.

In '96, when we hiked the PCT most of WA was a great gray cloud.  This time,
we chose to rehike WA at its best time of year and see things that we
missed, like Mt. Rainer and Glacier Peak.

Oh and it was great to see Scott Williamson.  He had already bounced and was
heading south.  We was him on the north side of Fire Creek Pass.

Tim and Ann
The Ravens
PCT '96

PS
Whoever is Walk On's support, can you get in touch with me.