Re: [pct-l] earned my wings

In a message dated 7/22/00 11:12:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
jomike@snowcrest.net writes:

<< Sly said I've earned my wings (my first Trail Angel action, hopefully many
more in the future) !!   >>

Doesn't it feel good to help someone else achieve their hiking goals?
Congratulations, JoAnn! I'm sure we'll be seeing you on the list more often
now.

And, to all of you hikers (and wannabe hikers) out there, remember what
Garfield said, "Use your friends wisely." That goes for Trail Angels too.

See you up on the Trail,
Charlie