[pct-l] Gone for a week

I am signing off for a week. A friend and I are going to Death Valley to help with this years Badwater run, from Badwater to Whitney Portal--135 miles. It will be interesting to experience this event with its 90 participants. It should be even more interesting to help with the runners feet. The 120 degree air heat is even more of a killer at road temps.

John Vonhof
vonhof@pacbell.net
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes; Second Edition
www.footworkpub.com

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---