[pct-l] Red's Meadow Resupply

I'm hiking the JMT this summer and would like to pick up a resupply box at
Red's Meadow General Store.  That is, without hiking out to Mammoth Lakes.

o  Will the store (or restaurant or pack station) hold packages?

o  Is there a mailing address or UPS or Fed Ex delivery address?

Info from anyone on the list would be appreciated.  I expect to be in Red's
Meadow on Sunday, July 30, so have to get the package out of here soon.
Thanks!  -- Roy Robinson