[pct-l] Snow Conditions Snoqualmie Pass north??

I'm an avid hiker and new to Seattle area. Would like
to do some day hiking on PCT, possibly Snoqualmie thru
 Kendall Katwalk or Grizzley Peak N of Stevens Pass,
Monday 7/3 or shortly thereafter. Has anybody been in
the area recently who could tell me whether or not
there is still snow? Is an ice ax needed? Please let
me know about trail conditons.

Also is there anyone who'd like to join me to do a
weekend backpack, 20 miles approx, or long day hikes
of 15-20 mi on the PCT, who would assist in car
shuttling, so that we can do an end to end PCT hike?
Looking to go in August, or Labor Day weekend.

Please respond directly to lindajagger@yahoo.com as I
do not read the digest notes daily. Thanks