hiking the pct

Hello

I started this summer on a trek from the OR-CA border and planned to walk to
 canada.  unfortunately, my partner decided to quit after about 10 days.
she just wasn't enjoying day in a of nd day out nothing but hiking.

anyway, i have the food and everthing still planned and would like to continue.
  unfortunately for safety reasons it seems bette to find arnother hiking
partner.  is anyone interested?  i was planning about 15 miles/day and would
be happy to hike for any of the remaining portion of the summer until Aug. 16.
  email me (alexis@mit.edu) if you might be interested.

thanks
Alexis