[pct-l] fuels

The light weight and ease of use of the alcohol stove are very attractive to
me.  I plan on making and testing one soon.  My only concern is the
availability of alcohol along the PCT.  As I understand it, alcohol is as
difficult to mail as gas cartridges.  It may be available in stops with
large grocery or drug stores, but what about Kennedy Meadows, Olallie Lake,
or Stehekin?

The following is my current knowledge of fuels:

White Gas: mail- not allowed; on trail avalibility- most, if not all, stops
have white gas; stove weight- medium; stove cost- high; fuel cost- low; ease
of use-medium difficult

Kerosene: mail- not allowed; on trail availability- larger towns only; stove
weight- heavy; stove cost- high; fuel cost- low; ease of use-difficult

Alcohol: mail- ground only; on trail availability- larger towns only; stove
weight- light; stove cost- low; fuel cost- low; ease of use-easy

Solid fuel: mail- no problem; on trail availibility- none; stove weight-
light or no stove; stove cost- low; fuel cost- high; ease of use-easy

Gas cartridges: mail- ground only; on trail availability- none; stove
weight- medium light; stove cost- medium; fuel cost- high; ease of use-easy

Can anyone improve on this list?