[pct-l] So many are jumping ahead?

I was just going over the Spirit Eagle update and learned that quite a few hikers are jumping ahead of the desert section.  I'm getting on near Kennedy Meadows in two days will it be quite packed do you think?
I'm making up the desert section in the Fall when this Alaskan is less likely to melt but I know I'll still have to set up my own water cashes.
Hope to see all you out there...if I wait any longer I'll go insane!
Cheers
Dharmabum

With my trailname AKA Dharmabum64  I 'll be somewhere on the PCT-(2600 miles) this summer.