[pct-l] Diamondback Dave

 Thanks for the update Nancy. We started calling Calif. Dave Diamondback Dave
after a rather large rattler struck at his pack which he had removed and put
between him and the snake. ( Daves a great guy and a joy to hike with ) As
you stated , he came through the desert with the best feet of all. ( Sandals
and all ) PS I climbed up to camp Muir today in my personal record of 2 hours
and 54 minutes. Great weather asa you could see Adams, Saint Helens and Hood.
Great day on Rainier!!!!