[pct-l] Hiker Registy->Almost finished

Thanks for all the really great feedback on the hiker registry. I've been
making tweaks and it's almost done. If you have the time to help put on the
finishing polish I would greatly appreciate it.

I've added a feature where you can upload a photo along with your
information. You'll have to make the photo fit some specifications but I've
made it as easy as possible to do. If you don't have the means to edit a
photo you can e-mail it to me and I'll do it and add it to your record.

If you feel up to it, please give it a try and let me know if I can make it
easier. I think the photo option will really add some personality. I know I
can't wait to see Monte's ugly mug! Just kidding there Monte.

Please check the registry out here:

http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/community/registerset.html

Nocona and Bald Eagle have sent me their first journal entries so those will
be up tomorrow. They start their hike on Tuesday. I am insanely jealous!!!!

Troubadour