[pct-l] I'm in the Contest!!!

   Enter me in the alcohol stove contest!! I have my modified tuna cooker
with my combo stove stand windscreen that works well as a barkburner or small
stick stove. ( Burns like a ZIP but with only one forth the weight )  Inlet
holes on the bottom and outlet holes on the top of windscreen/stovestand. My
tuna cooker has small holes drilled on the outside of tuna can half way up
the side on the outside. Heat burns off the top of fiberglass wick as nomal ,
but as stove heats up to max in 3 or 4 minutes, the side holes jet out for
even a hotter burn!! This with my windscreen/stovestand setup is a knockout.
In wood mode, stove does a great job off natural draft forces with no funky
battery gismo as in ZIP stoves for a fraction of the weight. Of course ZIP
fans will feel stupid packing their overweight and overpriced battery powered
tin cans, but to each his/her own.  Mad Monte's turbo 2000 kick's _utt.