Re: [pct-l] Kennedy Meadows Resupply

Most folks get boxes shipped to Kennedy Meadows. And most will get their
cold weather gear to head into the high sierra. You will most likely not
need an ax earlier than KM.

Personally I resupplied from the KM store. If you want to do this you better
like corn nuts! I also didn't get an ax till VVR which was after all the
hard stuff.

Troubadour
http://www.pcthiker.com | experience the pacific crest trail