[pct-l] PCT Hiker Registry (Yearbook)

Hey folks,

Some of you may remember that I was going to create a yearbook for the '99
PCT class. After doing some work and getting many e-mails and photos from
folks, I've changed some things about the project.

Basically I learned that it was going to be too much manual effort on my
part to get it going. So, I cracked open some books on PERL and CGI long
enough to hack a database program together.

To make a long story short, if you have a second, I'd like your help in
testing it. The goal is to allow people to search for and keep in touch with
folks met on the PCT. It's open to section hikers and thru hikers alike.

I'm hoping to open it up to the public next week sometime and I wanted to
give listers a first crack at it. Here's the address:

http://www.pcthiker.com/pages/community/registerset.html

I'm working on a feature that will allow users to upload a small photo along
with their information so that we can attach faces to names.

Please check it out if you have a chance. If you have suggestions or have
problems please contact me.

Thanks alot!

Troubadour
First keep the peace