[pct-l] Resupply addresses on PCT program needed

I was wondering if someone had an updated post office list they can send
me of the po's so I can add them to the PCT planning program.
I've had a little notifer saying that a couple of the locations might no
longer be valid, but I kinda want to get the right addresses in there.

I know Belden has changed and Agua Dulce is different.  I haven't been
keeping up with the list at all to see what others there are.

Thanks in advance,
Craig

http://www.newestindustry.com/pct/pctplan/

---Craig Giffen