Re: [pct-l] High Hopes

> I am a new comer to this email list. My boyfriend and I are planning to
> start the PCT in March 2001. For the next year we are going to be planning
> etc. We were wondering if any of could share your planning process. We are
> also concerned with the cost. Could someone give us an estimated cost?  It
> would be helpful in making our plans.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Heidi

I just finished all of my resupply boxes for this years thru-hike. I've
spent $800 on all of the food and I will buy fruits and vegies along the
trail. I could have spent less on food if I had done this before. I will
spend $350-450 for shipping costs, gear was around $300 (which is all new or
self-sewn new).

Lee