[pct-l] Howdy all!

Just a quick note to introduce myself:
I was a subscriber to the pct list in '97-'98 and hiked 1200 miles of the
pct during the ill fated El Nino year of '98.  Andrea and I hiked from
Campo to Kennedey Meadows and "flip-flopped" to Manning Park and hiked all
of Washington.  Last summer I hiked 450 miles, with Ant Newman (check out
his website!), from Etna Summit to Ollalie Lake.  This summer I hope to
finish the rest of the trail; 100 miles in OR, and 900 from Etna Summit to
Kennedey Meadows.  Even though I had intended a thru-hike in '98 and was
somewhat disappointed in our change of plans it has been super to have the
hike to look forward to the last couple of years and I got to meet that
many more folks on the trail!  I still hope to do a thru-hike someday!  I
look forward to hearing from you...   :)
Liz