Re: [pct-l] ADT

Great article on the ADT. I happened to notice that the majority of the
photos in the photo gallery were credited to Bill and Laurie Foot, aka "The
Happy Feet," AT hikers, section maintaineers, and yes, now that I think of
it, ADT thru-travelers. The trail community proves itself small and cozy yet
again.

Actually, this article couldn't have come along at a better time. Just two
days ago, the inspiration hit me: to bike back home to the east coast after
my PCT hike this year. Couldn't be any more expensive than flying on a last
minute fare, and a whole lot more interesting.

- Blisterfree