[pct-l] Re: ADZPCTKOP Schedule

Hi, Tom & group:  Question about the schedule you sent out to digest Mon.
Apr. 17th - I guess the main event is happening Sat. nite & Sun. a.m. for the
send-off as opposed to what I originally thought was a double-header where
you were sort of doing two groups - get some hikers started off Sat. a.m.
(after dinner Fri. eve & breakfast Sat. a.m.), then do it all over again Sat.
nite/Sun. a.m.  Of course, I can imagine how much work & logistics that would
entail so don't blame you for just choosing one nite AND am very appreciative
that you're doing it at all.

I originally planned to slackpack Fri. from Campo to Morena, then head up the
trail with a goodly number of hikers Sat., knowing that I wouldn't be the
slowest one because all those other hikers would be coming along the next
day.  But, if the main event is Sat. nite - would prefer to stay over then &
join in the fun!  Guess that what's I'll plan on doing whether or not we
arrive Thurs., hey - that means I could take 2 days from the border to
Morena, really take it slow & easy (probably would be smart to do that).

See you in a week and a half!

Laraine "Kate" Downer
"Uphill Wandr'r" PCT 2000