Re: [pct-l] Good Luck 2000

Troubadour writes:

<< The slightest spring breeze brings back a flood of vivid memories of
 the journey north and those first days in the desert. The taste of water
 after thirty dry miles, the brown desert dust all over my skin, scurrying
 lizards, red velvet ants, the red leathery bark of the manzanita tree. . .

 Have a wonderful journey class of 2000. Let the experience nourish your
 soul. . .and know that when you reach Canada you will forever be spellbound
 by your accomplishment.

If I didn't see your name on this, Troubadour, I would have thought that I
said it.  For 23 years the spell has rung clear and vivid!

Greg "Strider" Hummel