Re: [pct-l] Water and Hikers Age

)  The AT is a low level beach hike
> for easterners to walk off their winter guts from watching too much
hockey.
> If given a choice between hiking the AT or I-5 Mexico to Canada , I would
> hike I-5 as there is less people and better scenery.
Hey Monte
I've been involved in quite a few flame wars in my time but your thee "King"
my man!
Yeah..there's always better hikes...  I've hiked the AT and all over Nepal,
Tibet, Chile, Argentina, Africa, Europe, and up here in God's country
"Alaska" and the arguments are so similar, its always greener on the other
side.  You are one guy I have to hike with my friend!
Cheers
Dharmabum