[pct-l] Snow Fall in Washington

 No one has ever beat the amount of snow on our Washington Peaks MEASURED in
the World. Mt. Rainer held the Record for almost 30 years and had serveral
seasons that were close to that record until Mt. Baker knocked it off a year
ago. If Denali had more, it wasn't measured.  Most snow areas keep good
records of temps, rainfall and snow. You now owe me five bucks, you old
Alaskan fossil!!!! Just kidding, you don't owe me five bucks.