[pct-l] final questions??

Hi Everyone,

This has been the most trying time in all my days of planning for my trip.
Some of you know what I'm doing on my trek, most do not. I will be carrying
a wireless laptop with me on my trek I will also be attempting to plot the
whole trail thru GPS, in addition I will be working with Adventure Online to
put into classrooms lesson plans for the children to follow me thru the
internet with live chats included. I will have new photos at every resupply
posted on my website www.pct2000trek.org and new journal updates as much as
possible. I will have NASA out with me 1 or 2 times to do a live webcast
from a location were still deciding on it's looking like Tahoe area and or
St.Helens or Mt. Rainier.

In the last week and a half  I've lost 2 major sponsors due to "BUDGET CUTS"
and both have hurt terribly. One was for all my resupply & drift boxes thru
a major shipping co. that was going to take care of postage for all my
resupply & drift boxes. I'm doing the mad scramble to fill that void. The
other was from a company that was going to add to my account $2000 for
expenses on the trip. This has been a major blow to the trip and if anyone
out there has any ideas or suggestions, or could help with this problem
please let me know.

As the days wind down I'm concerned about 2 of my resupply spots that I have
not decided on yet.
The first is from The Country Store to Kennedy Meadows this seems to be a
long leg thru the desert but avoids Tehachapi . Anybody planning on doing
that? or is everyone doing Agua Dulce,Tehachapi or Mojave, Kennedy Meadows.
The other is from Cascade Locks to White Pass. How many are planning a stop
at Trout Lake? What about going straight thru it seems to be another long
stretch.

Any comments from past people would be very important to me.

I look forward in hearing the response from this and meeting everyone at
ADZPCTKOP.

Thanx,  Doug Gates
612-884-4600
www.pct2000trek.org