[pct-l] Best music for the PCT?

I was trying to come up with a tune that would best fit my thru-hike this
year, what do you think?
I'm stuck between Woody Guthrie's "California Stars"  which Wilco and Billy
Bragg did a great job with in their Mermaid Ave CD.  Then the other song is
Creed's "Higher" , kind of cool and brings out the feeling of getting up
higher in the mountains and all.
Get that pot stirring people!
Only 21 days ETS to go for me.
Only 6 days left of work for six months.
Only 10 days until I fly to Malaysia for some diving before my hike.
Only miles to go before I sleep..........
Cheers
Dharmabum