Re: [pct-l] "let it be" and Quokka

At 02:26 PM 4/11/00 , Jim Owen wrote:
>I think Bob Ballou is old enough to know better than to make that kind of
>judgement unless he's done both trails.  And even then, it's subjective.
>Sometimes our own mouth is our most dangerous enemy.

Jim:

He may, or may not, have actually made that statement, knowing the unreliability of journalists....

I included it as a "teaser" to inflame passions and get more folks to read the article. Seems to have worked <vbg>.

In any event, you will be in a position to decide in a few months, wont you?

-Brick