[pct-l] Re: pct-l-digest V1 #1099

Any suggestions or help please welcomed:
Two of us, from the Southeast, have 10 days free between June 21 and 30. We
would like to hike about 8 days on the PCT, somewhere between I-80 Soda
Springs north to the Oregon Border. We would like to cover between 50 and 100
miles, avoid too much snow, wild mosquito outbreaks, and have beginning and
end somewhere near where bus routes or hitching might take us eventually to
and from Reno. Any suggestions or recommendations are most welcomed. Our
experience on the PCT has been from Agua Dulce north to Soda Springs over the
past 5 years. Many thanks!

Zeke Black