[pct-l] Door Prizes for ADZPCTKOP!

20 days & counting.........

Say, I followed up on a list suggestion and order Fantastic Farms Instant
Black Bean Mix from the Whole Foods (now Whole People) website.  Ordering in
bulk I blithely ordered 10 lbs. worth.  Well, gang - seems like 10 lbs. of
instant beans is a LOT for one person on just one thru-hike this year.  So I
got the inspiration to bag up the extra in 3/4 cup lots double-bagged in
ziploks and will bring them to ADZPCTKO.  The first "lucky" 25-30 people who
don't mind carrying another small bag are welcome to them - PLEASE!  You'll
be doing me a big favor.  You don't even have to be a hiker to participate -
anyone can "play"!

Also, if anyone is still looking for bulk food - in Sonoma County, No.
Calif., we have a local producer of dried foods that has a GREAT dried veggie
pack.  Corn, peas & carrots in 2.5 lb. bags called "Vital Veggies". Besides
packing them for my resupply I've been sprinkling on my salads - they're
really good! Look up their website @ www.timbercrest.com if you're
interested.  (They ship out fast.)

OK, I still have major packing to do - better get to it or I'll be late with
the "door prizes"!

Laraine Kate Downer
"Uphill Wandr'r" - PCT 2000