[pct-l] The Agua Dulce Trail Angels

This is an encouragement for each of who'll be on the PCT this year to
take advantage of the marvelous hospitality and friendship of Donna and
Jeff Saufley. I didn't walk the desert last year and played trail angel
myself for a couple of weeks, using the Saufleys as a home base with my
trust rental car - which delivered water to places it never should have
gone!

Donna and Jeff offer a haven to all hikers that is unparalleled - both
in comfort and company. The only small consideration is that many hikers
find it difficult to leave. I do encourage you to visit them. It was a
highlight of my last summer's journey. Don't miss it!!!

Namaste, m

--
Margo Chisholm
Coach, Speaker, Author, Therapist

"No man is free who is not master of himself.
Is freedom anything else than the power of
living as we choose?"
                        Epictetus